Ton Tongue Toffees - makes the tongue of the victim swell up to ten times normal size.
Wands, fake - these normal-appearing wands transform into silly items, like rubber haddocks or tin parrots, for instance.
Wildfire Whiz-Bangs - special Wizard fireworks. Many different effects can result, depending on if fireworks collide (in which case they create an altogether different explosion than the original bang), or if spells are cast to get rid of them. Needless to say, the spells don't work, at least not to get rid of these enchanted items. Rather, more variations of explosions result. The Weasley boys offer two ways to buy their fireworks:
- Canary Creams - look and taste like regular custard creams, but they transfigure the eater into a giant canary. The joke doesn't last long, though. The victim molts within a few minutes and returns to normal.
- Extendible Ears - these resemble flesh-colored string. With one end attached to the ear of the listener, the other is placed close to the conversation one wishes to overhear. The Ears won't work if an object with the Imperturbable Charm cast on it stands in the way.
- Headless Hats - this hat makes itself and the head of its wearer invisible while the rest of the body remains visible. It is similar to an Invisibility Cloak.
- Portable Swamp - an impressive spell which creates a swamp in the targeted location
- Skiving Snackbox - for the non-British, skive means to make oneself truant from responsibilities such as school or work. Thus the snackbox contains a variety of sweets which will make someone ill, giving an observable excuse for "skiving off". Each snack is color coded. One end causes illness and the other stops the spell so that you can enjoy your freedom once you're out of the school/workplace. The kinds of sweets are:
- Fainting Fancy
- Fever Fudge
- Nosebleed Nougat
- Puking Pastilles (pastille is a type of hard candy and it can also be a sore throat lozenge)
- Basic Blaze Box
- Deflagration Deluxe